Deepika Padukone is #1 on Maxim's Hot 100 list....HUH?!?! Am I missing something here?

Don't get me wrong, I think Deepika Padukone is a very beautiful woman, but to get #1 on Maxim's Hot 100 list and beat out others like Megan Fox, Anna Kournikova, Lacey Chabert..I don't get it. I personally think Deepika is really not that hot. I mean she's hot. But someone like Bipasha Basu I feel is MUCH... show more Don't get me wrong, I think Deepika Padukone is a very beautiful woman, but to get #1 on Maxim's Hot 100 list and beat out others like Megan Fox, Anna Kournikova, Lacey Chabert..I don't get it.

I personally think Deepika is really not that hot. I mean she's hot. But someone like Bipasha Basu I feel is MUCH hotter.

In Om Shaanti Om, my gosh she was a beauty and immaculate. However, outside of the movie (in interviews and her new movie), she looks a little different. She doesn't look as good. Anyone else notice that or feel the same way?