Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Miley cyrus? Miley cyrus? Miley cyrus?

do you think shes kind of a hoe alot of ppl on here are saying this? i dnt think so! wat r ur thoughts?

If so Y???

Best Answer

I think that she's a bad role model. I don't understand how Disney can promote her while her best friend was a stripper and she's constantly shown with racy pics. But I guess if they can promote HSM3 with Vanessa Hudgens and her pics, then they can do anything.

yeah i think she is a hoe..when her first naughty pics came out i defended her and said shes a teen girl just being stupid like the rest of us and she didnt mean for those to get out..but then like a crap load of other pics came out at different times so i think she is just playing innocent for disney and her family im sure after she is 18 she will start slutting it up even more.

Miley Circus/Paris Hilton...one in the same. When they bend over, flies rush out of hibernation.

Yes I think she's a hoe. There are like 20 pics of her with her looking like she's drunk, while pulling up her shirt on a coach, with a guy. She's also becoming lesbian.

Source(s): One of the questions on here had those pictures. I just can't remember which one.
  • Yup she is a whore,

Shes fake, and ugly, and spoilt and a total wannabe

She takes pics of herself half naked, she think shes evreything, and like i've said thousands of times i don't know why ppl love her so much, whats so special about her?

YES YES YES

god she is so overratted and annoys the hell out of me

and now she is o the cover of seventeen

im gonna boycott the issue

Sorry to tell you this if you're a fan, but Miley is a pathetic, spoiled, brainwashing, talentless, fake, lesbian, pornish Disney brat.

properly, i think of u can do a extra useful one with the help of putting extra issues and extra stuff bout miley and how she is excellent and funky and how plenty u like her or (it incredibly is nearly evil somewhat yet ought to artwork) take her digital mail attempt to be acquaintances together with her and make her noe that u noe she copied u and make her experience undesirable approximately it and enable her pass substitute it. and ummmmmmmmmm properly ah idk wat else so besides good luck

Live, Laugh, Love - I couldn't have said it better. I agree completely

I do.