How do i fix my computer?everytime i google something it opens a different window

ok so i found out two days ago that i had xp antivirus 2008 on my computer. so of course i ckecked on answer and i got the answer from "REmove antivirus xp 2008" (U're a genius btw)ok so i removed it and everything was cool. But then today i tried to google some info and i would click the link but a different one... show more ok so i found out two days ago that i had xp antivirus 2008 on my computer. so of course i ckecked on answer and i got the answer from "REmove antivirus xp 2008" (U're a genius btw)ok so i removed it and everything was cool. But then today i tried to google some info and i would click the link but a different one would open, like stop smoking or shopping website. Wat is wrong with it? Please help if u can. I can't live without my computer at its full capacity
Update: I have norton antivirus btw and it doesn't catch anythin