I am the same way and I have are some good solutions to earn extra money from your hoarding, plus you will be able to bring happiness to others and not waste stuff in a landfill by throwing it all away. It is a solution that will put your hoarding to good use by helping not only yourself but others too.
1. If you have clothes, shoes, and knick Knacks to get rid of you can sell them over EBay!
2. Second hand thrift stores will buy them.
3. Have a garage sale.
4. Sell to a friend that does flea markets or sells used clothing.
5. Sell to your friends.
Here are some good solutions that will not earn you money.
1. Give to a friend or relative.
2. Give to a charitable thrift store.
3. Give to a church.
4. Give to a homeless shelter.
Please do not throw them away even if they are not in the best of shape!! There are already too many nice or still wearable clothes rotting in landfills. :) There are a lot of people who can use all of your old clothes and shoes.
If you cannot find anyone to take them then drop me an email and I may be able to help. We are always looking for used clothes or sneakers for our family. If you have stuff that will fit us, I may be interested in buying some of it fron you. If they do not fit us, then maybe we can find somebody who will take them. Please drop me an email if you have any question and maybe we can be of help to each other.
PS: See my profile. :)