Do you have any scars or prominent birthmarks?

i have a huge birthmark on my left leg from my a$$ to the top of my big toe, looks like i'm peeling.........lmao, i thought it was dirt when i was little, kept scrubbing....lol i had a very bad burn on my back and across my shoulders when i was a teen, bad blistering and looks like i have tiny bubbles all over. ... show more i have a huge birthmark on my left leg from my a$$ to the top of my big toe, looks like i'm peeling.........lmao, i thought it was dirt when i was little, kept scrubbing....lol
i had a very bad burn on my back and across my shoulders when i was a teen, bad blistering and looks like i have tiny bubbles all over. the doctor said it was sun poisoning!
i also was in a very bad car crash with i was younger, i was laying in the glass from my windshield, deep cuts on both of my legs, not too bad now! it used to make me self conscious, however now that's just me, and i'm alive and well!
do you have any scars?
how did you get them?
birthmarks?
do you feel self conscious?
Update: you are beautiful no matter what!
xx's!♥♥
Update 2: thank you all for participating, like i said ealier you are all beautiful, stay just as beautiful as you are today and embrace yourself! this will go to voting. again thanks.
xx's♥