Michael Boley--DL

Terrence McGee--DB

Brandon Coutu--K

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Solid at QB

Average running game ... I'm hoping one of Maroney/White works out as an RB2, or you'll struggle.

I'm not high on Gates... I think there's better value at TE's in the later rounds.

I think WR will be your weak point ... because you don't have a solid RB2, I would expect you to have more solid receivers. Driver's not a red zone target in GB, but Holt's still a solid pick.

I'm not sure you can win with this team... I'd probably give it a 4 or 5 out of 10. Mind you, I don't know what the scoring system is.

• gehr
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you probably did ok. Marion Barber is sturdy, yet your different working backs are vulnerable. McFadden is a risky %. because of the fact he's a rookie on a team that has been undesirable the final 2 years. He ought to artwork out for you, yet i could be searching for a extra stable guy. R. Moss Evans, and S. Moss is a sturdy WR lineup. Your QB, TE, ok, and DEF are high quality. i could drop one in all your backup WR's and attempt to discover yet another intense upside RB like Chris Johnson or DeAngelo Williams. probability is one in all your risky working backs will artwork out and have a sturdy season that way. standard i could supply you a B+.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.