Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOlympics · 1 decade ago

Do the Olympic Women Gymnasts wear really tight bras?

or do they just have small breasts?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

both.

the low percent of body fat usually equates to them not having much left to fill out the chest. i would assume most of em wear just normal ones. that, coupled with the leo holds everything together just fine. lol

Source(s): gymnast
  • 6 years ago

Some wear sports bras and others go without it. Whether a gymnast wears a sports bra or not is totally up to them.

• vaidya
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Swimmers does no longer positioned on something while you evaluate that would produce greater drag in the pool. the full ingredient of wearing a good fit is to no longer have drag. some gymnasts positioned on bras, yet in no way underclothes. i'm assuming no person wears them in the Olympics.

• Ashley
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The ones with larger breasts wear tight sports bras to keep things from jiggling around. But most don't have real big boobs to start with.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

both.

plus the leos are soooo tight all they need is some padding and the gymnasts are all sett.

• 1 decade ago

If they had boobs it would obstruct them from doing the crazy stuff they do so they all have small chests.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think that since they're beanpoles, they're naturally flat! They'd be really disproportionate looking if they had c or d cups if you think about it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they got no boobies just pectories

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.