Do they make liquid drop food coloring in more colors (than red, yel, gr, blu)?

I don't like the gels or the powders, so do they have liquid drop anywhere?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes McCormick makes neon ones that are purple, lime, pink and purple

• 1 decade ago

I'm not sure about liquid, I use the gel. But I do know most companies only make primary colors because red & yellow make orange and the others combined make most basic colors.

Thanks "psychlap" that's were I was going with my answer but lost my train of thought somewhere along the way.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, to my knowledge you can buy the following colors in a normal grocery store. Black, red, yellow, green, blue, neon green, neon pink, neon purple, and neon blue. Also, you can mix colors to create a different color. Or you can order the colors you are looking for online from web sites such as amazon.com, Ebay.com etc.

• 1 decade ago

Probably not

Those are the four basic colors from the color wheel. From Yellow, Blue, Green and Red, you can make all the other colors on the wheel.

Green and red make brown

Red and yellow make orange

Red and blue make purple,

etc...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Judi
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

If you go to Hobby Lobby, they have Lorann liquid colors in a variety of colors. Also, you can go to a cake decorating shop or look online for Americolor liquid colors.

• 1 decade ago

well you can mix the basic colors to make your own. like mixing red and blue to make purple.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.