Is this a good price for this car or should I work it down

I want to buy a Chrysler LHS. It has 73,766 miles. The price of it is $4,074. Should I negotiate this price down some more to about $3500- $3600. Because with dealer fees it will probably go back up to $ 4,000

its a 2000!!!

Best Answer

yes get it!!

It depends on how old this car is. What year is it? Ask them can you take it for a diagnostic test. Usually at Sears or a mechanic. If they won't it's usually an indication that something is wrong with it. Check with CARMAX to see the history on the car such as accidents, rain or weather damage, etc. Because a lot of the "lemon laws" don't cover a lot of what it should for used cars in some states. Check on line Kelly's Blue Book. There you can input info about a car, miles and its year to see if it is a

fair price.

Source(s): My dad was a car dealer. I just about know every trick of the trade.

Always work the price down on any car. Look up the value of the car with Kelly Blue Book.

work the price down as low as you can then take it

the year of it would be nice info.

:D

$3,200