promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

kicker l5's or fi bl's or ssd's??

i have 2 15" kicker l5's and wanna upgrade to a different brand cause everyone's got kicker now!! and i want something that hits just as if not harder. i'm not sure if my amp will push the fi bl series cause they are about 1000 rms and my amp only pushes about 2200 watts max now the fi ssd's are like 800 rms. so am i downgrading or not!! oh i already have a yellow top battery and a memphis 1100d. so i got the electrical i just need the subs!!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • JMann
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Neither sub would be a downgrade in my opinion.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • vierra
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

now a days you have got hardship looking 2 ohms truthfully all of us thinks 2 ohms is best because of the fact that's the biggest impediance and has the smallest quantity of resistance yet they inform you this no longer understanding that 2 ohm audio equipment do no longer exist anymore. they yet stressful to discover 4 ohms is plenty. you need to use different determining aspects. ohms are no longer considered necessary. 2-4 for subs, 4--8-sixteen for the rest.

• 1 decade ago

the bls rnt downgrading at all ...neither is the ssds really...they all handle more power than kickers and r more efficient also...good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.