What foods, alcohol, treats, etc... is Sweden famous for?

I have a few friends coming from Sweden and staying with me in New York City for a couple of weeks and they're telling me if I don't tell them what I want as a few gifts then they'll bring me what they want to bring me...which is always an adventure with these guys. There's 2 lawyers, a doctor, and a TV... show more I have a few friends coming from Sweden and staying with me in New York City for a couple of weeks and they're telling me if I don't tell them what I want as a few gifts then they'll bring me what they want to bring me...which is always an adventure with these guys.

There's 2 lawyers, a doctor, and a TV personality and if I pick out something really cheap then they won't accept it and buy me what they want anyway...they're very cool guys.

A few bits of info when considering your advice...
- we're all straight lol
- we're from 26 to 35
- we all do pretty well for ourselves and have no hangups, so there's no ego's here or fear that buying something for a guy might be considered :gay" lol

I was thinking a good bottle of something that's native to Sweden, or some local designer's t-shirt. or whatever. I'm open to suggestions.

I know this sounds weird but I don;t have time to research Sweden and it's local wonders, lol...so thanks for your help.