Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Did God find it unnecessary to flood the entire world in Noah's flood?

Because primitive man had not yet populated the entire world? Did Neanderthals come along before or after the flood? Did they have to endure the flood? Did Noah have a pare of Neanderthals on the ark with him?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Neanderthals never existed. They were made up by evolutionists who insist that their ancestors used to swing through trees and eat fleas.

Yes, God did find it necessary to flood the entire world because He said that, "I saw how great man's wickedness on the Earth had become and that every inclination of the thought of his heart was only on evil all the time". (Genesis 6:5).

"So the Lord said, "I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the Earth -- men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air -- for I am grieved that I have made them." (Genesis 6:7).

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

curiously and technology is of a similar opinion, at one time previously the Earth replaced right into a watery deep. Then as issues eventuated an ecosystem progressed and all of us understand with regard to the layers contained interior. all of us understand that quite a number of water is interior the ambience. for this reason, if each and all the water replaced into going to abruptly drop from the sky and each and all the water replaced into pulled out from under the Earth, as quickly as returned we would have a watery deep, So this shows the possibility. additionally to function to this, the Bible states that it had no longer rained up till the time of the flood, however the moisture come down from the sky in a dew-like sort to maintain the floor watered. So a thoroughly distinctive moisture layer interior the sky, incredibly like a water cover one would desire to assume. whilst God led to it to rain for the 1st time, he would have dropped the best deal at as quickly as over the 40 day era. Afterwards, a clean atmospheric exchange replaced into to coach and hence we've a rainbow which curiously replaced into in no way seen till now. not greater replaced into all of this water interior the sky blocking off the solar in the particular way it did, now the solar penetrated by using in this sort of vogue that it produced a rainbow by way of fact the sunshine on the moisture made it obtainable.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

whoever said that the entire world was not destroyed by the flood is misleading you. Have you never seen the continents placed together like a jig saw puzzle? The whole world was one piece of land back then!! God created man in His image, there was no such thing as neanderthals.

• 1 decade ago

Adam & Eve were the first man and woman on Earth.

Noah, his wife, his 3 sons,and 3 daughter-in-laws were

the only humans saved on Noah's Ark during the global Flood.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That world was flat - with air above and water below, so all God really had to do was dunk it.

Still it must have been a long walk back from Turkey to Antarctica for the poor penguins (that;ll teach them not to fly).

======

iod.tiger --

The continent Pangaea existed over 200 million years ago.

At that time:

There were no tribes of Semitic goat herders for any God to drown because there were no humans (in fact, there were not a lot of mammals).

====

Gyrine77 --

There is no job title "evolutionist" at any private, public, or governmental institution or agency - anywhere in the world.

The word you are looking for is "scientists", and if you were better educated you would know that.

• 1 decade ago

Not according to the believers in the Bible, it covered the entire earth.

I will be interested to see what the believeres say about the Neanderthals, some don't believe they existed but were just men like us...

Popcorn time...

Source(s): IMHO
  • 1 decade ago

The flood was global. All life died that wasn't on the ark.

(Gen 7:19 & 21)

PS: Why would Noah have built the thing and put all those animals in it if it was local? :-|

Source(s): KJV Bible
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It was Enlil who sent the flood after a dispute with Enki over who should rule over humans.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the whole earth was flooded noah and his family i think it was 8 people that were on the ark it was Sodom and Gomorrah that was destroyed by itself...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

QURAN 28:59 Yet, withal, thy Sustainer would never destroy a community without having [first] raised in its midst an apostle who would convey unto them Our messages; and never would We destroy a community unless its people are wont to do wrong [to one another].

neanderthals were human like us

http://www.harunyahya.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.