Why are girls considered only sexy before the age of 26 while guys are eternally hot and get better with age?

All the major leading men in Hollywood are old in their late 40's many in their 60's are still leading men starring in major blockbusters while female leads have to be under the age of 25 -- or else they are too old. All the big actresses are under 25 from Alba to Johansen to Knightley etc while even actors in their 60's like Ford and Stallone are still "leading men". Girls often date older guys and its cool but if a guy dates an older girl he's a momma's boy. A casting director said that any girl over 26 is a milf not a romantic lead .. is this true?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • attila
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

no it's not true. I have a few male friends who date older women and have never heard them called mommas boys. They're dating more experienced women.

As far as hollywood goes, great example Angelina Jolie is still considered one of the sexiest women in the buis. and she's by no means 26. Diane Lane did the same. Many beautiful sexy women are still out there.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Dear Mr. Winslow... while your character may be interested in young girls, the actor who plays you is quite gay. I'm going to have to turn you down.

• 1 decade ago

you may be wrong here,

the girls look sexy before the age of 26,

but girls are sexy after the age of 26 till .............i don't know.

and the guys could be sexy may be up to 100.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

guys like younger girls, and younger girls like older guys...it just is.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.