Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

POLL: What is your favourite movie by Clint Eastwood ???

Thank you.

Favorite Answer

I love Clint Eastwood in so many movies. I'm not sure I could pick one. I do think he was terrific in all of the Westerns.. He is a man of so few words but his acting ability and facial expression says it all.

I think he's an amazing director. He seems to produce or direct movies that leave something for the audience to figure out and decide on their own. He doesn't make them cut and dry.The saddest movie was Million Dollar Baby. I watched it with my older son and at the end we both were totally silent. It was so sad for all of the main characters in the movie. The impact of that movie stayed with me for a long time. The woman who was the boxer had gone through so much and it all seemed so unfair and sad for her life to end so terribly.. You have to hand it to Clint Eastwood for the way he pulled that off even though it was a terribly sad movie.

The Outlaw Josey Wales

As Director: Unforgiven

As Actor: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

• SuzieQ

The Eiger Sanction

High Plains Drifter.

High Plains Drifter, the one where he turns out to be a ghost at the end. Brilliantly weird western.

• mark j

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly.

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Unforgiven

Letters from Iwo Jima - director

• Pinky

The good, the bad, the ugly, he was brilliant in the westerns, xx