Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 1 decade ago

POLL: When did you last talk to your house plants ???

Thank you.

Favorite Answer

It was about an hour ago ..I said drink up and enjoy the sunshine ! Then I misted them.

• marla

a million) who's the final person you talked to taller than you? Chris. 2) Do you placed on your helmet? No. 3) Do you purchase lady scout cookies? I even have before. 4) the place do you plan to artwork in the 12 months 2012? i'm going to nevertheless be in college. 5) What approximately bracelets? Um, i like them. 6) Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi. 7) Dr. Pepper or Dr. Thunder? Dr. Pepper. 8) McDonald's or Burger King? McDonald's. 9) North u.s. or Europe? nicely I stay in the US yet i admire Europe. 10) To be or to no longer be? To be. eleven) Is the solar shining? No that is freezing. 12) Do you like jell-o? on social accumulating. 13) are you able to lick your elbow? I want. 14) Did you placed on a protracted-sleeve shirt immediately? definite, that is chilly. 15) Why or why no longer? Why no longer? sixteen) while became the final time you stayed up all evening? a whilst in the past. 17) On that evening, did it rain? No. 18) Did you crumple the stairs on that evening? purely approximately. 19) What shade is your bicycle? Black and silver. 20) Are individuals too fat? extremely some them are. 21) Do you reside close to a farm? No. 22) are you able to call 5 sunlight hours television judges? No. 23) have you ever pushed a tractor? No. 24) what share states seperate you Idaho? Huh? 25) what's the final plant you considered? I see a lot while i seem outdoors. 26) Do you like IHOP? definite. 27) Are you needed at your place? definite. 28) Do you have socks on? I took them off. 29) Ever fell right into a pool? definite. 30) Is your place small? that is time-honored length.

Thought it was only prince Charles that talked to plants. When i talk i prefer a sensible conversation, which in my house means i mostly talk to the 2 dogs.

All the time, my science teacher always said that talking to your plants will help them feel more secure and grow stronger and more resilient. Like people i guess, so we have a chat everytime they have a watering. I also have giant african land snails and i speak tothem too, they always pop out for a chat on a sunny afternoon!

I don't have house plants indoors, I have a house garden all around the property. And I do talk to them, and I'll pet the bushes, for they love the attention... my green being includes a green tongue as well.

• I've only got one at the moment; he was given to me in lieu of flowers when my dad passed away by a good friend, so he's pretty special. I've just moved him to a new spot in the house as he seemed not to like the bright light he got all the time on the window ledge, so now I constantly reassure him, each time I pass by, that it's for the best. I stroke his leaves and flatter him--he loves that!

i have never in my life talked to my house plants

• Janet

I never talk to my plants

I am not much of one for talking to plants, but I hold lengthy conversations with my dogs

Now you've just made me sad! I don't have any house plants to talk to! I'll go outside now & talk to my lawn, I guess!

I talk to my indoor and outdoor plants all the time, my husband thinks I'm barmy but I do care for them and they do thrive.