What does TCB mean? See below

my husband was playing chess and his opponent was taking a long time between moves. When he asked what the problem was, the opponent said TCB!!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

TCB was also Elvis Presley's personal logo he adopted for his personal and professional life. Elvis' new touring band after 1968 was known as "The TCB Band," a nod to his slogan "Takin' Care of Business." See source for pictures of the logo "TCB," with the lightening bolt, and also his "TCB" karate patch, with the words "Faith, Spirit and Discipline," Also a picture of Elvis wearing the patch on his karate outfit.

• ackart
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Tcb Lightning Bolt

• 3 years ago

Tcb In A Flash

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What does TCB mean? See below

my husband was playing chess and his opponent was taking a long time between moves. When he asked what the problem was, the opponent said TCB!!!

Source(s): tcb below: https://biturl.im/rTJ3h
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Buggs
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It stands for "taking care of business" In this case the opponent must have meant he was thinking hard about his next move, or in other words, taking care of business so he could win the game. Usually it's used when someone leaves (a party or anywhere there are friends around). He'll say something like, "I'll see ya later. I have to go and TCB."

• 5 years ago

The TCB means "Taking Care of Business" the lighting bolt "In a Flash"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.