Who Made the Scary Maze Game?

ok you all know about the fun little maze game that u use to scare ur friends with, right? i figured this game is very popular and i was wondering who made the game. so if anyone could tell me (and i mean the truth) who for sure created the scary maze game.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I made this game in October of '04 for Halloween and sent it to a few of my friends in an email. About 5 months later, someone had sent the same email back to my mother! It had turned into a viral email joke. I was very flattered and figured I should make a website for all the stupid prank games I've made.

-Jeremy Winterrowd

Source(s): www.winterrowd.com
  • louque
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Jeremy Winterrowd

• 1 decade ago

someone had made it as a prank on the pc not for online.(offline game)after some time they took it to a new level.(online) that is to scare more people and put videos of ppl scared on youtube

• 3 years ago

a gloomy blueish zombie lady with holes in her face along with her enamel out and long green or blue or gray hair its creepy uh oh...... its the ZOMBIE! RUN!!!!! AH!!!!! additionally i could positioned up a link to the image my I rather do not choose for to work out the image and that i wager you dont the two

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A douchebag

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

don't know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.