Can Anyone Help Me Lose Weight Please

I'm 28 years old and about 80 lbs overweight, and have scoliosis in my lower back. For the past 3 months I've been goin to the gym at least every 2-5 days, walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes and lift a few weights. I have gained some weight since I started, hopefully I gained muscle. I don't eat too much, but I do have a weakness for soda and some junk food. I have a serious problem with willpower. I was wondering if theres anyone out there that has had the same problem as me or understands, that can tell me how I can stay motivated or force myself to do better.

Favorite Answer

im 39 and have scoliosis (had surgery when I was 15). The best thing ive done for that has been swimming and taekwando to strengthen the lower back muscles. Sounds like your doing great with the gym 2-5 days per week! Stick with it 3 months is a good start, but it took you 28 years to get 80 lbs over weight, give yourself some time to take some of that off. Other than that, try diet sodas and having an accountability partner to keep you focused. Try new sports and new activities to keep workouts from being boring. If you fall off track for a while dont well on it, its not how many times you fall down that matter, its how many times you get up.