What's the funniest thing(s) your little kid(s) have said or pronounced wrong?

My favorites: "Dam Tacker" for graham cracker "Blanna" for banana "Stuck agebber" for stuck together "Slennalellalla" for Cinderella "Mackerfave" for microwave and "Are fodder in hebbin, how low a name, kingin comes, will be done, unerf ezzin hebbin...." (the Lord's prayer). Our youngest now quotes... show more My favorites:
"Dam Tacker" for graham cracker
"Blanna" for banana
"Stuck agebber" for stuck together
"Slennalellalla" for Cinderella
"Mackerfave" for microwave

and "Are fodder in hebbin, how low a name, kingin comes, will be done, unerf ezzin hebbin...." (the Lord's prayer).

Our youngest now quotes things from her movies and yells them at us when she's mad: "I want you out of my life!" and "I'm a real boy!"
Update: This was so funny. Thanks everyone for this. I've been writing them down since my first was little and sometimes they still jokingly call things by the names used when they were babies: "Oh-dirt" for yogurt "Opa-meal" for oatmeal "Samma Clock" for Santa... show more This was so funny. Thanks everyone for this. I've been writing them down since my first was little and sometimes they still jokingly call things by the names used when they were babies:

"Oh-dirt" for yogurt
"Opa-meal" for oatmeal
"Samma Clock" for Santa Claus
"Damage" for da**it (fortunately a mispronounced swear word is easy to play off)
And family names mispronounced:

"Eenan" for Ian
"Murray" for Mary
"Dildo" for Dillon (I have no idea how he came up with that one)