If you had to listen to any other genre of music besides Rock or Metal, then what music genre would you choose

I would choose Bluegrass believe it or not. I really find that genre to be more appealing than Country music. It seems like most Bluegrass musicians show off their instrumental talent more than in Country musicians do. Anyway, what genre of music would you choose?

Favorite Answer

classical

• Probably Bluegrass too! Here in Parsonsfield, ME we have a festival every year for a whole weekend, called... The Bluegrass Festival!! So Original! It draws Bluegrass bands from all over the continent! Canada and U.S. bands. Right Now we have The Up North Festival going on. same place. The Wailers, Bob Marley's' old band is there with one of the Grateful Dead's founding members. Not together, but it's a three day festival folks, there's like 30+ bands playing! I can hear it loud and clear from inside, so I don't need to be there to enjoy it!

I like Bluegrass too. My first inclination was for Country, because I often like sing-along-y kinda stuff, but I think Bluegrass is more "musical" / less "pop".

Really, tho, I like any well-done music. Have gone through big Mozart / Classical / Opera phases, Jazz phase, Country.... Hip Hop, Show tunes ~ lots of stuff.

But I keep coming back to Rock & Roll... I expect I'll be rockin' out in my rocking chair when I'm a little old grey-haired lady... (like now) ;-P lol

**and then I read everyone else's answers**

How could I forget the Blues?? I love the Blues...

Classical

i would probably choose bluegrass or more than likely Classical but i already listen to Classical because i love Mozart and pianos and i love how a few instrument in classical can give you the feeling the composer was going for, which is what makes it GRATE!

Some wrestlers don't get generic Rock and Roll music. Mark Henry, Cryme Tyme, MVP, and Rey Mysterio are examples. WWE always used Rock music, and the music that is more suiting for the gimmicks they have they pick up. Either that, or they use music according to what's popular in Pop Culture (WWF/E Aggression is proof of that).

The Blues

Classical.

Blues of course

Im an Eric Clapton BB King Buddy Guy fanatic anyways...

New Age

Nice stuff.

BTW, Bluegrass is country music, GOOD country music. I'm holding an Appalachain Dulcimer in my lap as I type.

Blues