JeTeVeux asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

Blind skateboard or Birdhouse skateboard!!??

Ok well I wanted to know what skateboard should i rather get.Birdhouse deck-http://www.amazon.com/Birdhouse-CPX1046-7-25-Inch-...

Blind deck-http://www.blindskateboards.com/home.php

So plz tell me which one i should rather get.Thanks!!

Favorite Answer

get the birdhouse deck. much better than blind. blind is durable but has no pop and is real heavy to me. but i say you save up a little more cash so you can get a plan b board. plan b makes the best boards any where. they have great pop and they last a really long time. and dont buy complete buy trucks, wheels, and bearing seperatly, never in a complete.

good luck skating. try not to do board slides on the birdhouse if u buy it. that's how three of my boards snap-eddd!

Source(s): i had 5 boards in the first year that i skated. i''m on my fifth, a plan b that works great. my element was great too but it snapped in 3 weeks! it made me so mad dont buy element! i skate everyday for hours at the skate park, most of the time none stop. it depends if i fall or not , bearlly fall at all any more.

1

Source(s): Nice Woodworking Plans http://givitry.info/WoodworkingProjects

Birdhouse Decks

I had a Birdhouse 2003 Team Board . I have also Skated Fury Skull Fire , Element and Index. I would say Bird House is good if you want to skate vert. Fury and Element where good Street Boards . Index was an okay board they used to be Fast Forward. I prefer my Friends Toy Industries and Powell , My other friend Skates Chocolate & Girl . As far as a Blind Reaper I have never tuched one . I prefer Element It just seems to work for me.

Birdhouse deck.

Definately.

i have never tried a birdhouse or a blind deck before, but i think that blind is designed more for just going around the street and stuff, whereas birdhouse is more for vert, as it is tony hawk's own brand.

i'm not too sure, but it's something like that. hope that helps

if its between the two birdhouse, but i found to like flips as my fave if your getting into skating mayb go to a shop and look and try some boards in person so you dont get it and end up dissapointed

blind never get a birdhouse

I prefer birdhouse decks. I had one and it lasted quite awhile.

Don't get blind bought mine and skated it 5 minutes and it cracked on a simple board slide