Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Would you vote for Paris Hilton rather than Barak Obama or John McCain? If so, why?

As you probably know, Paris Hilton recently produced a campaign commercial and announced she is running for President. What advantages would there be to having her as the next U.S. President?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • CAT^
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The obvious advantage would be that she'll get a ride home to the White House, instead of the county jail on her next DUI.

• 3 years ago

McCain DID %. Jessica Simpson! i desperate an prolonged time in the past i'd vote for Hilary. Now she needs me to vote for Obama, so i'm going to. I even have unplugged the television and discontinued my subscription to the newspaper till after the election. My innovations is made up and that i do no longer decide for something to alter it!

• 1 decade ago

I agree with the first person. You have to be 35 years old to run. I "might vote for her when she's turns 35 and decides to run. I think that she might have a great plan to conquer obesity. xD

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd rather vote for her over Mccain. She is too stupid to continue with the war.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No. My vote is too precious a right to be thrown away like that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, I would. Other people would help her run a succesful administration. Although I would much rather have Bob Barr.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have to say she sounded a lot smarter than Obama.

• 1 decade ago

She can't run for president, stupid. You have to be a certain age to run for president. She is too young. It was a joke...

• !
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

seriously what does she have to look forward to:

Philanthropy, or substance abuse, decisions decisions.

She obviously hates old people

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. It's stupid and silly, I'm sorry, SHE is stupid and silly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.