Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Who here watched last night Friday smackdown?

You could just tell that Edge was scared of the Taker! And he says this is the Edge that's gonna be in the HELL IN THE CELL match with the Taker

• Jess
    Best Answer

Edge is not sexy lemme tell you that GAGAN! You gotta get ur eyes cleaned or something. But yeah, Edge was scared and i liked what e did to Vicky and Chavo, but sexy and Edge just dont go together!!!

I know seriously, Edge said the undertaker was taking edge down to hell and that means edge was scared and he knew he would lose. In a way edge was scared and it was just a way of edge saying he was going to lose. I think it was a good idea because edge was awesome back then before he started cheating and he would matches in a fair and square matches. Yeah, Undertaker will take edge down to the fiery pits of hell and tear him lim by lim.

I love that Edge completely psychotic and in your face. I believe he stands a good chance against the Undertaker, he's not going to beat him but at least he upped his chances against him and dropped that whole "in love with Vicky" thing. I also found this Edge extremely hot and sexy at the end of the show, can't wait to see more of him.

When he said he's taking Undertaker down to hell, I don't think that meant he's going to lose this match. I think he was giving a hint that someone may interfere on his behalf, and help him win. Only one man can walk through "hell-fire and brimstone" and that would be KANE! I wouldnt be surprised to see Kane either come through the cell, or through the mat, w/e, and do a re-work of the original HIAC when Kane interfered and let HBK win the match.

Yeah i saw Smackdown last night...

I think Is Edge is scared and its going to his head because he knows he is going to get his butt kicked.

Theres no way Edge is sexy

and your point is? He was damn sexy for the last 15 minutes of the show lemme tell you that.

I did and if you missed it you can watch here, sign up and look for it streaming is free, and a great feed.

http://mywwesearch.prodege.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb...

• ?

I WENT THERE! :D