Why do u think that wwe is releasing all of these superstars?

i think its cuz there useless and they might want to save up there money but wat do u think

the lidt was

Shannon Moore

Big Daddy V

Braden Walker

Nunzio

James Curtis

and Domino

then some ref that i dont car bout

Favorite Answer

I think they're trying to save money and I know they're trying to bring new stars in from new places. That's why they practically cleared the ECW roster, was so they can get new stars.

Releasing Shannon Moore was a mistake though, I think.

They do this every year a few months after Wrestlemania. They cut some of the undercard guys and people they're not using. The reasoning that they almost always come up with is that, "Creative has nothing for you". That's what they're told, which isn't always true. Sometimes I agree with their decisions, sometimes I think they've made some mistakes and could have used some of their superstars more effectively.

All of what wrestlers? It would have helped if you had put a list.

Well-after seeing the names i dont see how its any loss. Those guys are jobbers.

i think it crazy i think some of them had promising things they could have done like shannon moore and brayden walker thats a shame for them to go but it is what it is.

the only person they shouldnt have let go was SHANNON :( the wwe is stupid 4 that and they are gonna regret it!! <3 ya shannon!!!!!

None of those superstars were really doing anything and they need to make room for new talent.

because they dont know how to use them and i dont know why the ref was released

They want young and bright wrestlers.

i think vince wants WWE to crumble...

Same thing.