Why do u think that wwe is releasing all of these superstars?

i think its cuz there useless and they might want to save up there money but wat do u think

Update:

the lidt was

Shannon Moore

Big Daddy V

Braden Walker

Nunzio

James Curtis

and Domino

then some ref that i dont car bout

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think they're trying to save money and I know they're trying to bring new stars in from new places. That's why they practically cleared the ECW roster, was so they can get new stars.

Releasing Shannon Moore was a mistake though, I think.

• 1 decade ago

They do this every year a few months after Wrestlemania. They cut some of the undercard guys and people they're not using. The reasoning that they almost always come up with is that, "Creative has nothing for you". That's what they're told, which isn't always true. Sometimes I agree with their decisions, sometimes I think they've made some mistakes and could have used some of their superstars more effectively.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All of what wrestlers? It would have helped if you had put a list.

Well-after seeing the names i dont see how its any loss. Those guys are jobbers.

• 1 decade ago

i think it crazy i think some of them had promising things they could have done like shannon moore and brayden walker thats a shame for them to go but it is what it is.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the only person they shouldnt have let go was SHANNON :( the wwe is stupid 4 that and they are gonna regret it!! <3 ya shannon!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

None of those superstars were really doing anything and they need to make room for new talent.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because they dont know how to use them and i dont know why the ref was released

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They want young and bright wrestlers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think vince wants WWE to crumble...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Same thing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.