Pokerus...need Pokerus...

How in Hell do i get Pokerus?! I heard its hard as Hell! Please assist!!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

pokerus is caught only if you have an encounter

with a wild pokemon that has pokerus the tough part is you don't know which pokemon have it.

sometimes if you battle a pokemon with pokerus it'll spread to the pokemon that battled.

if you want it that badly nd need it fast you can always use an action replay

• Abby
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Pokerus is a random disease that your pokemon gets. It's a good disease, but very rare. You can tell your pokemon has pokerus by looking at its stats; it shows up just like 'sleep', 'paralyze', 'poison', etc. What happens is that as long as the pokemon stays in the (party/box?), it will gain exp or stats. However, if you put it in or out of the box (I forgot which), then the pokemon is cured and becomes immune to the disease after.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just do what the others guys said or trdae with people over Wi-Fi like me that has pokemon with pokerus.If you have Wi-Fi

• 1 decade ago

You have 1/8,390 or so in order to get it. If you really want it, email me and I will trade you a Pokemon that has it...

Source(s): www.psypokes.com, www.serebii.net
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

your pokemon will be infected randomly and will go away unless in the pc it will also infect others while in your party

Source(s): had it before
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it's really rare. i got mine from someone on gts randomly. i'll give it to you for a spearow/fearow....

• 1 decade ago

keep fighting wild pokemon. you'll get it someday(or week)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.