A Z asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

McCain or Obama who has PROVEN they can do the job to run our country?

Do you really want to take a chance with an unknown like Obama or McCain that has proven to get things done?

They are both far from perfect. Isn't that human, really? Who is perfect............NO BODY!

The more I hear from McCain the more I would love to have him represent our next President of the US.

Both of them have faults.

Best Answer

McCain.

He was governor of a state. A VERY similar (albeit smaller scale) job to being President. States have Judicial, Legislative & Executive branches, constitutions to follow and individual counties to oversee, just like states.

Obama, by contrast, has actually logged less than 365 days as a Senator; the only political position he's ever held.

I agree neither is a perfect choice, but McCain is genuine, has genuine political & military experience and at heart is a centrist (like Bill Clinton): too left for the far right and too right for the far left. What's left, however, is most of us.

Obama is a far left, Socialist, racist with very questionable proposals, statements & associations under his belt. All he really has going for him is his charisma and the fact that he isn't from George Bush's party, which is the major thing hampering McCain. Only a fool judges people mainly by party affiliation though. I don't judge all Dems as Jimmy Carter, so don't judge McCain by Bush.

Neither one has in my mind, both are enemies of our Constitution. McCain will do whatever the International banks and oil companies want not what is in the best interest of the people, just like our last 16 or so presidents.

Neither has proved they can do the job. It is the biggest job in the world and neither of these two has run anything. The closest they have come to running something like the presidency is the campaigns. There I think Obama has the advantage.

I go the opposite. I really used to like McCain as the Straight Shooter. The more he talks, the more he lies and the less I like him.

Oh please, McCain will be a disaster as President with a Democratic Congress. McCain has proved he just wants to fling mud and shown he's one of the scum sucking degenerates who are running the Republican Party now.

McCain actually had a chance of getting my vote if he was explaining how he would work with Congress as President. I have seen very little of that.

In reality, NEITHER has proven themselves.

Neither one of them has ever been higher than a Senator.

But, I can say that I would pick the candidate whom I FELT could run the country better.

Everyone has faults agreed. I am voting McCain because he is up to the task

Take PETA out for a steak!

Obama has proven, beyond any possible doubt, that he is completely unsuited to the job. Every prescription he has published would be recognized as utter nonsense by any competent first-year student of economics.

Let's see: McCain=shot down over Viet Nam, became a war hero, spent a lot of years in Senate lining his pockets? Obama: new kid, no baggage like McCain, a good Christian man and a patriot...

I'll take Obama.

Obama.

Neither of them have been president before so I guess we will just pick the one we like the best.