computer games..fun computer games?

what are some fun computer games?

Best Answer

Roller Coaster Tycoon is the greatest computer game ever made.

• cinnea

Browser based or software based?

For software I like The Sims and Rollercoaster Tycoon. Fun for kids, still challenging for adults, and you don't even have to have the newest version to have fun with it. Just hit the thrift store or the clearance section of a electronics store.

For browser based, I like Kingdom of Loathing, the pogo.com games, Tower Defense 2, etc. There are lots of great sites to help you find browser games.

The Sims is really fun. It takes up quite a lot of your computer memory but its really good. Also games like Sonic and Super Mario are good. But the Sims is my favourite :D

The Postal Service lifted the Super Mario Bros. theme in their song "Brand New Colony". I remember back in the early 90s hearing the melody to the Beatles' "Lady Madonna" on some arcade game. I think a version of Donkey Kong. "PacMan Fever" was a 1982 hit for Buckner & Garcia. ** Hey migh! Long time!

PAC MAN