Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationHobbies & Crafts · 1 decade ago

what should a freshman girl put in her locker to decorate it?

I'm 14 and I was wondering what are some cool cute ways to decorate my locker and where to get the supplies! please help me! preferably bright and girlie ideas

What are you talking about?

1) I'm not pregnant

2) I asked about locker decor

3) I don't even have a boyfriend

4) I can't date!

5) ewwwwwwwww! condoms! gross!

6) ewwwwwwwww! again!

What are you talking about?

1) I'm not pregnant

2) I asked about locker decor

3) I don't even have a boyfriend

4) I can't date!

5) ewwwwwwwww! condoms! gross!

6) ewwwwwwwww! again!

Pictures of diseased penis'!! That way you wont join the seemingly millions of teenage girls getting pregnant!

again with the pregnant no more of this kind of stuff

Favorite Answer

Martha Stewart.

Seriously, the stickers (hearts, flowers and butterflies are always winners) are a good idea, also the mirror and corkboard or some sort of message board for reminders. Photos of things and people you like are also good.

There are plenty of craft stores like Michaels and Jo-Ann for ideas, and a lot of this stuff can be had at big-box stores like Wal-Mart, Target, Kmart and Fred Meyer. Look at the scrapbooking sections for even more ideas!

A lot of this depends on how much you will actually use your locker. I didn't use it much in high school, so did not decorate it.

Um, i'm going to do what I did to my jr. high locker because it was voted best looking locker.

I put a shelf in there.

and under the shelf i put a miny three drawer thing.

and on the inside of the locker door i put a little magnetic cork board and a mirror and a bunch of pictures and cut outs and drawings and stuff like that, and just put a bunch of colorful stuff and magnetic stuff...

(:

Put some pictures of you and for friends in their. You can also go to a place with magnets ( I'm sure department stores have them.) and find one with your name. Stickers are good and a mirror if you want to be able to see how you look before going to class ( just a thought!).

You could decorate it with really cute wallpaper. Then put in a little mirror. You could put in pictures and stuff too. Things you like!

put what u want to put in it. what makes u happy. go to ac moore or michaels.... or any craft store for that matter and pick out what u like! dont go with what u think other people would want. this is YOUR way to express urself. go with ur fav band or movie... or book even!! anything that u want just remember that

CONDOMS

Cause i swear if i get one more 13,14 yr old grl on here saying their pregnant i'll flip

wall paper BOOKS stickers...MORE BOOKS

oh and

books

cant forget those