Are these 24 hours notices appropriate if my landlord wants to intrude my home again :

1) I'll come tomorrow from 8 to 5.
2) Workers will be changing windows next week Mon-Fri 8-5.
???

P.S. I feel like I live in an airport.

Please write how do you know the answer.
Update: I'm in California.
Update 2: Thank you all who kindly remind me about I don't own the place. You will be surprised but I remember it very well especially when I'm in shower and afraid can't hear they knock and there will be bunch of strangers in my home when I come out. Or when I put alarm on 8am because if I oversleep and... show more Thank you all who kindly remind me about I don't own the place. You will be surprised but I remember it very well especially when I'm in shower and afraid can't hear they knock and there will be bunch of strangers in my home when I come out. Or when I put alarm on 8am because if I oversleep and don't hear them they could just walk right into my bedroom where I sleep naked or I don't have time to dress.