Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What are the best type of foods to eat before a fast in a meal?

The Jewish Fast of Tisha Ba'av is this Sunday? I am not particularly good at fasts and would like some guidance in what to intake before fasting so that I may minimize my hunger and nausea levels.

Favorite Answer

The day before have a bunch of huge meals. So for breakfast, eat 5 eggs, some toast some bacon, and some nuts. Then have a large snack of nuts (protien!) or have like a milkshake. For lunch have like 2-3 sandwiches with soup and a steak. For dinner have a steak with potatos, rolls, and pasta. Good luck! Just eat a lot of protien, and your set!!

Have something very filling like a lot of turkey and a lot of pasta with a smoothie or milkshake, you need to eat all of the filling foods you can, have turkey, soup, bread, and pasta

Try eating a bowl of oatmeal and make sure u drink a lot of water.. Oats keep you full for longer periods..