Are there emotionally abusive themes in the Twilight series?

I am a therapist that works with adolescents and it seems that all of my female clients are reading the Twilight series. The more I hear about these books, the more concerned I am with the material that my young clients are processesing. As I am thousands of pages in the hole, I was wondering if anyone could... show more I am a therapist that works with adolescents and it seems that all of my female clients are reading the Twilight series. The more I hear about these books, the more concerned I am with the material that my young clients are processesing. As I am thousands of pages in the hole, I was wondering if anyone could point me toward an unbiased synopsis of the series so that I can get my bearings. I also have a few specific questions: is there any actual description of sexual intercourse in the books? Are there situations of rape or forced sexual relations? Can someone point me toward some specific passages that seem like emotional abuse? I would be very grateful to anyone who could help me.