How will HOF racing do now that JJ Yeley has been fired

HOF racing decided that instead of just replacing JJ Yeley for this week, they have terminated his contract and released him of his duties. As of next weekend, he will be replaced by Brad Coleman.

• Pkpark
    Best Answer

Well I don't think it;s going to make a big difference. The biggest problem with that team is their equipment. As long as they have crappy equipment they aren't going to see good results. Having the right people also makes a difference. But I think Brad has a lot of potential and hiring him is definetly a step in the right direction for that organization.

• Well they won't be doing any worse I don't think. It's wait and see with Brad. Looking forward to it too. I just want to see if it is the driver or was it really just the equipment. I know JJ didn't do well in the 18 car when he had it but it also wasn't a Toyota then either. .

It will probably be the same, DOn;t really know Much about Brad Coleman hopefully he can turn it around a little bit. At least get them into the top 35 inpoints for next year.

Win/8/ Dreaming of Julia place/ 9/ Rose to Gold show/11/ close Hatches Alts 3. Beholder 4. limitless funds 7. organic relaxing regrettably Baffert in simple terms would not seem himself this 12 months. Thx for information superhighway hosting Sandra !!! ..And, additionally with You Blue Jay !!!

I think that they would do the same if you looked they are not that great but that rookie could help them out just a bit.Also I think that jj yely might have had a new team in place like stewart hass or penske but that ride will go to david stremme

• tom p

They can't do any worse. The cars won't run that fast with JJ's family in the trunk.

Brad is a smart kid.

I think he will do well.

Source(s): But I digest..... Just my 2 cents.

No worse than they were... might be a whole lot less sheet metal to repair with JJ gone.

I think they will do a little better with brad. I saw him a little in Nationwide last year, and he looked like a pretty good driver.

without Yeley who gonna lose the race now..? Kyle Petty is gone too.. without them two 42nd and 43rd place should be renamed.. you placed Yeley.. and you placed Kyle Petty....

they cant do much worse yeley was a bust thats why gibbs got rid of him