I want to buy a laser or Inkjet printer. I only print 10-15 letters per day. Which Company model Should I bu

I live In India

Favorite Answer

ink jet is slow but it u require color then i preferred it

hp laser jet 1020 is the best b/w printer

i have an experience for printer since 2001

I would second the Samsung SCX-4216 (if you need an all in one_) or ML2010 if you only need a printer. Ten letter per day is still 300 pages per month. That comes to a whopping 3600 pages per year on the low end.

Most ink jet printers will only print about 200-300 pages per cartridge coming at a cost of about $20 US per cartridge. So you will be going through at least one per month, this bring you running cost (conservatively ) up to $240 per year for black only, more than double that if you have a printer which also uses color for black printing.

A laser toner cartridge printer for the SCX-4216 or ML2010 will print 3500 pages at a cost of $69.95 US. That is one cartridge per year. When you add it all up you are saving anywhere form about $180-$420 per year, by going with a monochrome laser!

Any HP printer would do. HP printer last a very long time. My HP printer is over 5 years old and still running fine. I work in an IT department and we only use HP printers.

i use a Samsung SCX 4251f Printer its a multifunctional laser printer, I like it very much and its cheap.

See the review here

http://www.review-ninja.com/2008/08/samsung-scx-45...

hp is best and it has good customer care support