i dont want to die need reasons to stay alive

i feel like my life is going no were... i have no life no frinds and im dumb *** ****... i need a reason to stay alive

Favorite Answer

Because God loves you, and friends r not hard to find. and because you are healthy and have a chance to live, not many have that.

i can be ur friend! =)

and ur not dumb! you know how to write, read and use a computer!!!! some people don't know how to do that! and you can do soo much with your life!!!

one sign that you have a reason to live is that you are alive, if you didn't have a reason, you wouldn't be alive, you still have a chance to change your life and make it happy and worth living!!! if you need a friend to talk to, you can e-mail me, lenchekv@yahoo.com. but seriously there is soo much out there, just wait, and hope for the best!

It's okay, it's going to be okay.

Everyone has a point like this in their life sometime or another where they feel like the world would be better off without them. Don't say that, because, I know that your family, friends, and many other people care about you, no matter what.

Kick back and relax, take a breather from reality, maybe. Just tell yourself that you are important, and here are some reasons to live:

1.) Think of all the beautiful things, places, and people you have yet to see! There is a whole world out there just waiting for you!

2.) You can be anything you want to be, whether that be the President of the United States, a Governor, a naturalist, a famous athlete, or anything else!

3.) You have the power to help animals and other people around the world. You can do so much good with yourself and for others. Heck, you could even end world hunger if you wanted to!

Like I said, the world is full of infinite possibilities, a new adventure waiting around the corner! Live life to the fullest, and you'll live a happy life!

PEACE!

Get a job, and you'll earn a few friends and get more of a life, plus have some money. I'm not saying go out and be a lawyer or something, just get a part time job somehwere and build it up.

every one some time or another goes through something like this, relax mate and take a breather.

People DO care for you, it may not seem the way but they do and another thing, WHO CARES what others think of you, we all have a purpose here dont waste it :)

This problem is only temporary, so settle down, relax maybe watch some TV, read a book, play a game or listen to some good music.

Just kick through all of this :)

Take care and be well.

Peace be with you :)

Good luck mate!!!!

hey, cheer up. there are always some ups and downs in life and right now your just not having the best time. get a piece of paper and write down your dreams. then take a deep breath and start trying to fulfil them. thats what life is ey? my parents died in a car accident. i wanted commit suicide because there was no one to look after me and give me love.... in the end i found this guy that just adds a spark to my life - STAY ALIVE. life is much more than misery xxo jaz

First, do not even think that way. Second, how old are you? Life is not always that easy. I have had many up and even more downs but one must keep on keeping on.

Get a positive attitude and go get and do what you need to to get what you want.

What country are you in? In UK and ROI we have the Samaritans. These people are qualified to talk to you about your feelings and can advise you of things that you can do to improve your mental health.

http://www.samaritans.org/

• big al

You need to suck it up ***** and quit pouting. If you think you have it bad, you really need to open your eyes and look around you. Since I graduated high school in83', let me tell you what I've been through. My wife left me for my best friend of 9 yrs and took our 3 daughters with her. I paid her a years child support in advance and she spent the money on my ex-friend by buying him a brand new ski boat. A few months later during the divorce my house burned to the ground and i lost everything. She contacted the insurance company and somehow got half the money even though she signed of the home all together. My Grandfather passed away, the most gentle man you could have ever met. He was a timber faller for over 40 some yrs till his health got too bad. Then my Mom's Mother died. I miss her so much. I moved to Cali with my girlfriend to her Dad's home and he passed away 6 months later. My girlfriend and I decided to get married and 2 weeks before our big wedding ( 250 Guests ) the doctors told me I had Testicular Cancer and I had 2 hours to get to the Hospital for surgery. I went through 4 months of Chemotherapy and 1 more major surgery where they took out all of my insides except for my heart and lungs and cut and removed 97 Lymphnodes out of my abdominal cavity. I had to stay in the hospital for 13 days which on one of those days I lost my life and they brought me back.Now I have side-effects from the Chemo and surgeries with no money coming in since my disability ran out over 15 months ago. I've filled out 30 or more applications for work as a Food Service Director? Exc. Chef and have not had one single return responce. When I was working before all this happened, People were calling me at work to come work for them at least 2-3 times a week. But you know what pal, I don't give up because I know God has a plan for me and its just a matter of time before he opens the right door for me. If you think my lifes bad, there are many, many more people than myself who have it way worse and all I can do is Pray for these people, just like I'm going to pray for you sir. I think once you start treating yourself like a friend and you start being honest with yourself, others and God most of all, you see just how good you really have it. I'll pray for you before I go to sleep here in the next 20 minutes. I want you to do one thing for me and thats all. I will come to you in your dream and introduce myself. When you wake up, you'll remember this dream and you'll see just how good you really have it.

God Bless You my New Friend and Take Care. I'll see you in a few hours.

everyone is here for a reason, it might just be taking longer for you to figure out yours. hang in there :)

common now, jesus wanted u to live now please dont waste ur life, its okay to feel suicidal at times, just please keep on living. im sure that u dont wanna make a bunch of people cry or suffer.

they love you and i think that life is a great thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bbTtPL1jRs

Youtube thumbnail

listen to the words.