Girls, why does this always happen?!?! What should I do?

Im a guy (19) and everytime i make new friends with other guys its cool, then well go to a party or meet up with some of their female friends and I talk to the girls. Well, the girls are always interested(im reallly not trying to brag) and the guy friends start to get super jealous and none of them will admit to... show more Im a guy (19) and everytime i make new friends with other guys its cool, then well go to a party or meet up with some of their female friends and I talk to the girls. Well, the girls are always interested(im reallly not trying to brag) and the guy friends start to get super jealous and none of them will admit to it. As soon as this happens, they start to distance themselves from me and b4 u know it, theyre not talking to me anymore. I cant help it if the girls are interested and flirty, I really dont TRY to mack on them or anything. I just joke around. What can I do?!? This has been happening ever since i was 17...and now it happeningwith my own cousin!! whos a litlle older than me. Dont answer if your gonna say, "stop being so into yourself" bc thats retarded bc im really not. I need some answers ppl
Update: And then they'll stop inviting places and tell ppl to not invite me either. And when i do get invited by the girls or something, its awkward as shitt