The Dark Knight Dissapointment

The movie was awesome!!! Saw it 3 times and Heath's take on the Joker was incredible. Everyone's acting was great and Batman rules. However, I was upset about one thing... (Spoiler) Harvey Dent/ Two Face dying at the end. I was so hoping for him to stay alive to set up the third film. Now it seems thay have hit a... show more The movie was awesome!!! Saw it 3 times and Heath's take on the Joker was incredible. Everyone's acting was great and Batman rules. However, I was upset about one thing... (Spoiler) Harvey Dent/ Two Face dying at the end. I was so hoping for him to stay alive to set up the third film. Now it seems thay have hit a dead end. It is said that the Ridller and Penguin are to be in the third fil with Philp Seymore Hoffman as Penguin and Johnny Depp as Riddler. (Check it out) But that seems awkward to me to bring them out of nowwhere. I love Two Face's personality and he is my 2nd Batman villain of all time after the Joker. Does anyone else feel that Two Face should have live to go into the 3rd Batman installment, or no? P.S. I think Angalena Jolie would make a great Poison Ivy.
18 answers 18