RaiN

What would you do if you found out that you are 10 million richer in the next hour?

What would you do?

Favorite Answer

Go crazy with happiness, then start paying off all my bills and my families and then I would make some dreams come true for kids that are terminally ill. (donate to the Make A Wish Foundation) Would also make a huge donation to St. Jude. :-)

Well if it were 10 million DOLLARS, because you didn't say 10 million WHAT, I'd do reverse tithing. I'd treat everyone to a feast, and...*thinking* I don't know, I think I'll take some time to think on what to spend on.

If I were 10 million COWS richer in the next hour, I'd start employing 9 million wokers now.

If I were 10 million WOMEN richer in the next hour, I'd go to that old play boy's house, knock on his door, and laugh in his face.

Finish school (pay for it myself), go to vet school out of state, become a vet! Volunteer at local shelters. This would make me terribly happy, and I wouldn't have to worry about making any money! Oh and I would help out my grandparents. They have financial troubles.

I would freak and buy me a computer and play games like crazy!!

pass out

Quit my 2 goddamn evil jobs, buy a fat sack of grass, and open a microbrewery.

Source(s): the only thing dream I have!

Make sure it wasn't tax-deductible or any bullsh*t like that.

Buy a new Yacht.

• cheezy

I would do the happy dance

i would pay everyone who is reading my answer 20 dollars :]