RaiN
Lv 4

What would you do if you found out that you are 10 million richer in the next hour?

What would you do?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go crazy with happiness, then start paying off all my bills and my families and then I would make some dreams come true for kids that are terminally ill. (donate to the Make A Wish Foundation) Would also make a huge donation to St. Jude. :-)

• 1 decade ago

Well if it were 10 million DOLLARS, because you didn't say 10 million WHAT, I'd do reverse tithing. I'd treat everyone to a feast, and...*thinking* I don't know, I think I'll take some time to think on what to spend on.

If I were 10 million COWS richer in the next hour, I'd start employing 9 million wokers now.

If I were 10 million WOMEN richer in the next hour, I'd go to that old play boy's house, knock on his door, and laugh in his face.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Finish school (pay for it myself), go to vet school out of state, become a vet! Volunteer at local shelters. This would make me terribly happy, and I wouldn't have to worry about making any money! Oh and I would help out my grandparents. They have financial troubles.

• 1 decade ago

I would freak and buy me a computer and play games like crazy!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

pass out

• 1 decade ago

Quit my 2 goddamn evil jobs, buy a fat sack of grass, and open a microbrewery.

Source(s): the only thing dream I have!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Make sure it wasn't tax-deductible or any bullsh*t like that.

• 1 decade ago

Buy a new Yacht.

• cheezy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I would do the happy dance

• 1 decade ago

i would pay everyone who is reading my answer 20 dollars :]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.