What is the best luxury sports suv?

An suv with a lot of features, somewhat speedy, and very luxurious.

Favorite Answer

The Porsche Cayenne is very luxurious and speedy! Prices range from $45k-$125k!

The Audi Q7 is very nice in my opinion but less sporty and it gets terrible fuel mileage! It has only been in production a short time and they are already discontinuing this model for a smaller version the Q5. I wouldn't consider the Infiniti FX a "VERY LUXURIOUS" automobile but it is very sporty and cheaper than the others!

I'd go with either the Porshe Cayeene, BMW X6, or Ifniniti FX in that order if you wanted lots of sportiness with lots of luxury. If money is an issue the BMW X6 is probably the best value. I like the new twin-turbo V8 it has. If sportiness isn't as great a concern these are all luxurious and sporty but not as sporty. Acua MDX, BMW X5 or X3, Buick Enclave, Lexus RX or LX, and Mercedes Benz GL or ML.

The Acura MDX, Buick Enclave, Lexus LX, and MB GL all have 3 rows if you want more room.

My personal fav of the bottom group is the MB GL. It is just so awesome and super luxurious. Look it up.

My fav of the top group is the BMW X6

Hope this helped :)

The Porsche is nice but for my kind of budget, I would look at an Infiniti FX 35/45 or the Acura RDX.

Acura MDX is one of the best with a nimble ride

Lexus RX is awesome

avoid Audi

the porsche is more of a race car.

the VW has terrible reliability

Source(s): ,,^._.^,,

range rover sport or the audi q7 4.2 premium

if speed is key, then the porsche cayenne turbo s. 0-60 in 4.8 seconds, equivilent to that of a 2006 bmw m3, although the porsche is not as luxurious as the audi and range rover

A friend of mine has the Audi one, don't know the name. He loves it and I'd say it may be the best looking one I've seen!

Infiniti FX

BMW X5, X3

LEXUS GX470

NISSAN PATHFINDER

VW TOURAEG

AUDI Q7

GMC ENVOY

ACURA MDX

ACURA RDX

GOOD LUCK :)

go with the porsche