Can Anybody Tell me what this movie is?

I Was Wondering, Whats that movie were a plane crashes, in a think it was the desert and have to live of of broken plane parts and other things? I don't quite remember what it was totally about.

But I was wondering if there was any ideas? I was thinking it was alive, But i really doubt it.

Favorite Answer

Yes you were alive. As a matter of fact there are two movies like that:

1. The Flight of the Phoenix (1965)

Directed by Robert Aldrich, and stars James Stewart, Richard Attenborough, Peter Finch, Ernest Borgnine, Hardy Krüger, George Kennedy, Dan Duryea, Ronald Fraser and Ian Bannen.

2. Flight of the Phoenix (2004)

Starring: Dennis Quaid, Tyrese Gibson, Giovanni Ribisi, Tony Curran

A remake of the original movie.

Flight of the Phoenix is the one where the plane crashes in the desert and they build a new plane out of the wreckage.

In Alive, the plane crashes in the Andes Mountains and the surivivors have to resort to cannibalism in order to avoid starving to death. They don't rebuild the plane; eventually two of the survivors walk out of the mountains and find help.

Flight of the Phoenix

Flight of the Phoenix

• MOSS

"Flight of the Phoenix" with Dennis Quaid and Geovanni Rabisi (not too sure how to spell that one)

i m ight aswell say it too

Flight of the Phoenix