I'm in love with someone i shouldn't be...

Well its like this..

My cousins ex Husband kissed me...

and now I'm in love with him...

i cant help but get butterflies every time i see him

my heart suddenly skips a beat and i want to tell him

how i feel about him

the only problem is the age difference

i don't have a problem with it

but other people do

I dont know if i should tell him how i feel or keep my mouth shut

i cant get him out of my head and i realy dont want to...

but if we cant ever be then theres no use...what do i do??

HE IZNT MY COUSIN!!!

HE WUZ MARRIED TO MY COUSIN WERE NOT RELATED..

IM NOT A FAN OF INSIST!!!!

Favorite Answer

How major of an age difference? If it's more than 4 years than it's most likely just a crush and it will pass.

Look Tell Him If He Says No B like OK and WALK AWAY because 1 day you will be old and married and always thinking about the Could of SHould of... WOULD OF*s. I do it 2 I am in love with an older guy WAY OLDER. and thats great he kissed you! But foreals tell him. Hey since u cant get him out of your head here use my moto if you cant get someone out of your head maybe there supose to be there! Mi email is glitter_coberly@yahoo.com email me. Im a Gurl lol but GOOD LUCK

Source(s): My LIFE

Nowadays all what you need to fall in love is a simple kiss.

So, you need to know if he feels the same for you, don't be worry, remember, the communication is so important. talk to him and tell him how you feel when you see him, don't worry, you're not gonna lose anything if you tell him. The other thing I don't know is the difference of ages, if that guy is your cousin and if he is older than you, it's probably he has more knowledge in that case than you and he will tell you, you can't have anything because you're younger than him and you're cousins.

But you're no gonna lose your life if you talk to him, don't worry, talk because that's the only manner you can know what you want to know. Trust me. Take care and God Bless you.

Sorry for my English

the important things first:

why did your cousin and he split?

does he feel the same about you?

is he only interested in you because you are his ex's cousin?

if you don't have a problem with any of those things, then the age difference shouldn't matter as long as you're of age legally.

be ready to fight with your cousin though, she might not like the idea. just make sure she doesn't have any REAL complaints, like abuse or cheating.

You say there is an age difference, but not how much. Is it possible your in love with him because he's older. You do know getting involved with a family members ex is not going to be a easy relationship. Can't there be someone else out there for you?

• Deb R

One kiss shouldn't make you feel that you are in love with a guy. You need to check yourself because its not cool to fall in love with your cousin ex husband, it cause problem with the family. he sound like he is much older then you, and don't even probably know u feel this way about him.

1st is the cousin and you best of friends like really really close b/c if so you shouldn't get involved. Now if not then I say fair game let him know how you feel. AGE IS JUST NUMBER HONEY!!!! I dated a guy 12 years older than me. It was awesome!

First of all I am really hoping that you are over 18, and if you are then tell him how you feel, and you should also be upfront with your cousin and tell her how you feel about him.

I would set him down aside first and see what he has to say, if he wants to pursue a relationship with you, then you have to be honest with your cousin and tell her what is going on...even if it is her ex husband.

If he's divorced and single he's fair game. Beware though...maybe you love him more than he loves you. If that's the case...you are in for some trouble. True love is always beautiful...make sure he's not trying to put a nothch inhis belt sweetheart. Take Care

First of all do you know how he really feels about you, just because he kissed you once

i think that first of all your should just let it pass because that was your cousins husband and that can cause trouble

and what big of an age difference?