Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

Is there any kind of deadoarnt or anything that prevents sweating?

When i get nervous a sweat alot and with school starting and everything, I'm going to need something so at least you can't see the sweat stains.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

get deoderant that says "antipersperant" its supposed to stop sweating. I like secret and they have 1 for extra protection called Clinical Strength and its not a prescription. If ur pretty young i liked Teen Spirit. Also for school what i do is i bring a travel sized deoderant and like a little spray that makes u smell good in case u start 2 smell or sumin...

hope i helped...

xoxo =]

• 1 decade ago

There is Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY in my deodorant. The aluminum something or other is the antiperspirant (anti-sweat) part of the deodorant. Just go to walmart and find a deodorant that you like. I like Dove cool essentials because it goes on clear and has a mild, refreshing smell. Test the deodorant before you put a lot on, in case you're allergic to anything in it.

P.S. I didn't start using deodorant for a long time because I don't smell (My dad doesn't get underarm BO either). I use it as an antiperspirant.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I really like Certain Dri, it works really well. I didn't think it would work so well, but you will definitley sweat less. It doesn't cost a lot either and I got it at the grocery store. So before you go to a doctor or such try Certain Dri.

• 1 decade ago

Honestly, you can't prevent sweating. It's your body's cooling mechanism.

In addition to "maximum strength" deodorants, there are pads that can go in the armpits of your shirts to help absorb excess moisture.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no.

everyone sweats.

• Emmy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

you could put on deorderant in the morning and at night and jus carry a travel size one in your bag

• lexi.
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Try dove deodorant.

It works really good.

• 1 decade ago

I use Degree Womens.

It works really good.

You should try it. (:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.