Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Am is it a migraine or demons? I see flashes of light, streaks of solid black, I see energy of rain pouring.

When I feel uncomfortable in a room, I start to focus and try and see 'things', I start to see things such as energy of light raining down or flurrying like snow. Often, when it is semi dark, I see streaks of black everywhere, somewhat like light tracers but they are black. Sometimes I see black gobs in my peripheral. I also see flashes of lights too but I know I'm not asleep. It happens when I am awake. During the day when there is light, I see little squiggles of light in the air. And also the room starts changing lighting colors, like from a pinkish tone to a greenish tone to a blue tone, etc. It happens sometimes when I'm not focusing on seeing things. I have had MANY eye examinations, neural eye examinations, brain scans and the doctors say everything is working fine, nothing is wrong. What is this? I can also see people's auras. Do I have extrasensory perception? Am I seeing energy, ghosts, demons, spirits? Has Anyone seen this before or am I the only person?

I used to do 'evil' stuff 6 years ago. Be in a haunted house and play with Ouija boards. I did have many bad experiences in that house, at one point I was convinced that demons were trying to kill me. I would have sleep paralysis and see outlines of demons or gargoyles chattering sounding like demonic birds chirping. They were invisible but I saw their aura which would glow and make everything behind it swirl, somewhat like when hot pavement against a cool day. In my old house, I think I may have heard a demons voice screaming through the phone, the other end did not hear it. I would close my eyes and suddenly I would see this half horse demon that's all red with glowing eyes charging at me from the horizon. I wasn't even sleepy. I would also smell death sometimes. I was thrown around by an unforeseen thing and something was trying to push my breath in and push my head back, almost like snapping my neck. But that all happened 6 years ago. I haven't touched anything since then. I moved provinces and houses. Also my grandmother was in a cult and my ancestors got cursed by people. They cursed the generations to come. These weird occurrences tend to come in intervals of 6 years. I have also been starting to feel 'off' and depressed, or more stoic, like something is trying to push me inside myself.

Now people say that the result of my hallucinations and sometimes auditory ones are due to an 'Aura' which you see before a migraine or a seizure. I used to have migraines but not anymore after I started taking magnesium. I'm just wondering if you think these are demonic attacks or a result of a migraine or seizure. The funny thing is is that they happen every 6 years. this is the 3rd time.

Please serious answers and no insulting ones.

Thank you.

Favorite Answer

There is a very good article in the August 2008 issue of Scientific American magazine. It was called "Why Migraines Strike". It describes stars, shapes and various other objects that are seen by people suffering from migraine headaches. Some of the "visions" are seen before the onset of the actual headache.

I wish you good luck with your problem.

• It actually sounds like you could have a serious health issue. I'd see a doctor immediately. Those can also be signs of stroke.

It could just be that you're paying more attention to normal light effects and tricks of the mind than most people do. Everyone sees black streaks some times and light flashes and whatnot. They just ignore it as a fluke in visual processing.

I'm not a specialist - but whenever it comes to anything with health - never take a chance. Definitely see one! Is it worth risking your eyesight for a few pounds? Cheers!

I seem to remember that I answered this same question a few days ago.

You are in contact with demons and you better STOP NOW before you lose your eternal soul to them. God has forbidden us from interacting with these demonic things you're playing with. Ouija boards might seem innocent enough, but they represent an evil crack between our world and the demonic realm.

You have obviously let some of those demons come through and you are in great danger. There is a prayer you can use, if you are truly sincere, to rid yourself of these demons. It's a prayer to God and it goes like this:

Dear God, I acknowledge that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I believe that He was born of the Virgin Mary. I believe that He died on the cross, that His blood was shed for my sins and that He arose from the dead. I confess that I have disobeyed your commandments. I ask you to forgive me for these sins. I now ask Jesus to come into my heart. Be my Savior. Be my Lord. Be my soon coming King. I will do my best to obey your teachings as recorded in the Bible. Thank you, in Jesus name. Amen.

If you prayed this to God, and you really meant it, you must immediately stop all these evil things in which you are involved. If you do this you must now be baptized by full immersion in water, as Jesus did.

Find yourself a good non-denominational church and tell the Pastor your story. He will arrange for the baptizim and ask you to join with the other believers in that assembly in worshiping God. Do it for the sake of your eternal soul.

I think the best advice I can give you is to go and talk to a doctor. Explain the problem and see what he is.

A doctor is far more qualifed to answer - meeting you in person, than any of us here can.

(what he says, not what he is.. )

maybe your skitts.

I always see figures of people behind me in shadow form and I feel as if i feel their presence but I have bipolar im hallucinating just like you are or your simply in a delusion to think you have these powers sorry to break it to you like that but things or energy if it does exist from another dimension can not be perceived from our eyes

You're describing normal things that light plays on your eyes as phenomena. You're fine. There's no demons.

Some or your symptoms suggest a torn retina. See an ophthalmologist immediately before you lose any of your sight.

There is no such thing as demons. See a psychiatrist.