Do these outfits look like selena gomez clothes?

I have a couple outfits for school, and I'm shooting for selena gomez/wizards of waverly place style, so please honest answers. BUT NO MEAN ones. please just nice. http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh246/gLaMOur--...

tell me which are 'weird' or whatev

not selena actress, her character, alex

Favorite Answer

1st pic - a plain cami would be better. Tights should go.

2nd pic - looks good, but get rid of belt. & if the bottoms are skinny jeans, then those are great!

3rd pic- leggings that match with the top would be nice

4th pic - better without legwarmers

5th pic - would be better without leggings, & is mix matched

6th pic - turtleneck doesn't go, it'd look better without it or with a plain white cami

7th pic - leggings dont go & try converses or nike dunks with that look.

Sometimes, when I'm looking at Popstar/J14/M!/ mags I see Selena Gomez fashion tips, some of them look like her character's style so try looking into those mags.

1st outfit- easily sounds like alex russo's style!if something, i might use darker extra deep hues, yet it particularly is wonderful! 2d outfit- too undeniable, decorate with a 'flashy' necklace, a gold colored one in particular third outfit- large outfit! definately! the excellent! 4th outfit- sorta, not particularly

Some of the do but others look a little outrageous

but your really on the right track i love the purple tights too

(;

all your outfits are so cute and i love alex's style too it's cute and different. but i think the one with the blue shirt and jeans is not like Alex's style she puts more accessories maybe you should try putting a funky hat with it.

i personally think that.. u should leave selena and the other disney channel stars to dress ridiculous by themselves. they don't go to real schools. they can dress like fools on the show and get away with it.

on the other hand...

not bad. i like your style. let it be you though, and no one else. :)

most of the outfits do, one or two of them looks more like selena herself. i'm soooooo jealous!!! they remind me of selena and alex!!!!!!!!! where did you get all of the stuff? i wanna know sooooo badly............................. im soooo jealous........ i wanna dress like alex russo soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. I LOVE THE LAST OUTFIT SOOOO MUCH PLZ PLZ PLZ TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT EVERY SINGLE ITEM ON YOU FOR ALL OF THEM!!! ALL OF THEM, I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER I DONT CARE WHAT ALL THOSE OTHER PPL THINK OF YOU GOING CRAZY OR YOUR OUTRAGEOUS STYLE THAT'S NOT TRUE THEY JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT PERSONAL STYLE IS!!!!!! OR ALEX RUSSO STYLE!!!!! IF YOUR STYLE IS OUTRAGEOUS, I MUST BE DYING FOR A DISASTER STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): meeeeeeee

sorry some of those r just a little weird.....some are very cute though but a little advice (no offense).. lose the purple leggings...

!Hope this Helps~!~!

mm sorry i think you went a little over board, selena is more of a jeans nd a cool tee kind of girl

hmmm.

i think that i would wear the first, fourth and second last one.

its up to you!

be original :)

to look like her all you have to do is go into a store blindfolded and pick out tons of things. then pile then all on...viola!

[[tip]]make sure the items dont match]]