J Lo asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

What is up with my friend? Girls, help please

Ok i'm going to be a senior in high school, and I have a really good friend that lives in a different state than me. Me and her met on spring break 3 years ago. The surprising thing is we've kept in touch really well, despite the fact we haven't seen each other in so long. We text a lot and talk on the phone n stuff and it's a good time. Only thing is, she texts me(like she wants to talk) and i talk to her and she's always kinda short with me and i don't really understand why. Sometimes she talks a lot but other times she doesn't. Is she like bi polar or is she just kinda weird or whats up??

She's a sweet girl and an awesome friend. I don't know if there's the possibility of a relationship later in life when we're done with school and stuff but sometimes it feels like i have feelings for her. She always tells me to come visit her(like by plane) and so i dunno if she means just as friends or like to try to get somethin goin, ya know?

i just don't know what to think

Favorite Answer

You need to come visit her and, by talking to her and observing, how she acts, I think, you will define, whether she likes you or not. And, there can be one thing... She can be unsure about her own feelings about you, and that`s why she is a little bit nervous. So try to define, if she likes you or not, and then, tell her about your intentions, if you already have them...

Well you need to ask her what her feelings are and maybe sometimes she doesnt want to talk because she gets nervous. And guess what girls are just like that . Find out does she hav e a bf does se like you. what if you can come and visit? what then? You need to have a serious conversation with her. i mean you 2 have keptn contact for soo long that in it self is amazing. just talk to her!!!

my good friend no in giral friend in 24 year in search in friend

Source(s): to jop help family friend good friend