anyone bought something from "body central?"

how's the quality... would you say it's on the quality level of oldnavy or worse? anything can help... i don't want to waste my money.

Favorite Answer

The quality is much worse than old navy. I will occasionally find a few things in there but generally I wont buy it unless it is cheap because it wont last long. A lot of their clothes are also not very soft and comfortable...I have a shirt from there that I really dont like now. I have washed it countless times and it is still stiff and not very comfy.

Hope this helps

I LOVE body central...

their clothes are REALLY cute..

and the quality is pretty good..

i mean the clothes dont last forever but not many clothes do..

they are kinda expensive but they usually have jean for like 9.99 at the back of most of there stores..

*happy shoppin*

: )

It depends. But usually those stores don't carry good quality items. That's why the store is pretty cheap itself. I would buy something for one night/day and never wear it again. Unless it's still good.

• : )

yes, and after a year the top stretched out so much that I can't even wear it anymore. I'm a xs-s in tops so it didn't stretch out because I was too big. The top was a one size fits all size. That is the only thing that I've ever bought from them too.