what is the best condom brand?

and when i mean the best i mean that they don rip easily and have the least chances of catching something ?

Favorite Answer

I guess Trojan - but AU NATURAL is way more better....however that should be reserved for a committed relationship......so use Trojans - be safe - not sorry.

has to be trojan, very reliable. all of their condoms are electronically tested, and they make a lot of different types. i've been using them for years and they have never broke. so go enjoy yourself.

I've always had good luck with Trojans. Be safe!

trojan or durex. condoms bought from truck stop vending machines should only be used as a last resort.

Trojans all the way. Magnums are my personal choice.

never buy the trojan extended pleasure in the black box. my penis went num for 2 hours(however i lasted for 2hours and 47 minutes). sex turned into work, but she loved it. but i stick to lifestyle ultra thin. never had one break

• Widgi

Durex is a good brand too.

trojan all the way trojan for the win trojan=the best

You should be a............

TROJAN MAN!!!!!

I've had bad experiences with Ramses, they broke on me and don't fit as well.

they are all meant to protect, but i like trojan.