older and curious for a young man

i am 52, have had a regular life, now i am middle aged and a bit curious. i have always enjoyed oral activity in bed giving it to my mate, but now i am alone in mid life and curious about having oral sex with another guy! i have looked at younger men and wndered how it would be. does this make me gay? if i don't do it then i guess it does not count does it. lol. if ever i got the opprotuneity i would be open to try it though, am i abnormal?

Favorite Answer

not at all you are very normal first off don't fret in my opinion if you tried it and didn't like it it dose not make you gay. If you tried it and enjoyed it then maybe you are bisexual. There is nothing wrong with it and you may really enjoy another man just make sure the guy you pick is Over 18 preferably in there mid 20's but best of luck to you. XOXO

Try it. If you dont like it, or it makes you feel uncomfortable, never do it again

But oral sex with someone of the same gender? Yep, its gay

Yup..your abnormal...and Yup...you're a flame job

You're gay.