Mole removal questions

i want to remove a mole on my ace. Now during the healing process wll there be a scab and be very visible. whats the best way to have it removed

Favorite Answer

go to doctors and speak to them they will advise you best no one on here can as moles can turn cancerous if not dealt with properly

Source(s): had 5 removed in local hospital when i was 16 ,55 now and no scars on face

I have had a few small ones cut off I did no watch. the doctor numbed them cut them off and sent them to be tested i think it was 3 and i was told that they could bleed a lot she put some silver nitrate on them to stop bleeding and it was a very small scratch type looking scab for a few days and thats is it

not to bad

Moles are generally black or brown growths that can surface everywhere. Moles may be removed using surgery, or even better through a variety of home remedies or products.

Surgery is high-priced, being from around $100 to $400 and could produce skin damage. Do-it-yourself solutions tend to be cheap and even can certainly eliminate skin moles in just a few days without leaving scar problems.

Home made remedies may inlcude onion, fresh juice from sour apples, or perhaps fresh pineapple juice used over a small period.