Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

I am not religious by nature

I am bipolar. Do you think becoming too religious and becoming too close to God will help me to reduce mental suffering that I have been goign through for several years?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Getting closer to God will help. He is the greatest healer.

Study his Word and through Your belief in Christ you will be healed.

If you would like help with your study I'd be glad to help.

www.myspace.com/sibyl_wilson or email me here.

• 1 decade ago

I was expecting you to ask something like that. Great, that you found the absolutely right solution by yourself. Only Jesus Christ can help people to get the sense of living. Only His wonderful love can heal you. The entire world can be against you, but Jesus will always love you and forgive your sins. His words in the Bible are the words of truth. Only Jesus can give you peace, joy and relief. Get close to Him, read His word, communicate with religious people, the most important thing, - believe in Him, and I am sure, God will not only reduce your suffering, He will heal it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You're on the right track, since religious faith is a sign of mental illness.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no ,you probably born with this problem there are some medications that can help you with that ,but you need to try many to see what's works for you .you need to see a psychiatrist who can play trial and error with medication until he will succeed to give the correct one.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jesus Christ wants to set you free of it.It is demons.

http://www.needgod.com/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.