Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

I like taking baths in bleach, is that bad?

• Tina
    Favorite Answer

not at all, in fact, i like to take baths in diarrhea filled tub's

Depends on how much you use. As long as you aren't using much more than a half cup for a full tub you should be fine. But a diluted bleach bath is great for killing bacteria. Some doctors even recommend it for certain skin conditions I believe. So you're alright. Just don't overdo the amount.

• LOCO

Bleach is very bad for your skin. I would stop doing this right away and see a dermatologist in case there are any chemical burns from too much bleach not to mention the bleach if inhaled directly can burn the Mucus Membranes causing a sore throat and eventually get you sick

lol you don't take baths in bleach...do you have nothing better to do and just feel like wasting your points? lol. you know the answer if you have common sense. and by now you would have known the answer if you HAD taken a bath in bleach lol you are funny.

p.s. wow look at how many answers you're getting. you like attention, no?

lol Why do you like to do this? You're not supposed to sit in bleach dear :)

It doesn't seem like a great idea, but sounds like you've survived it a bunch of times. Try getting some high concentrated citrus smelling bath bubbles. I'm sure the bleach makes you feel really clean, but for me, citrus or mint smelling stuff makes me feel really extra clean. There's a brand called Bliss (you can find their stuff at Sephora) and they have minty smelling stuff that is great. It's good for your skin but makes you feel super refreshed.

That can't be good for your skin and hair. Why do you feel the need to bathe in bleach?

I'm guessing you like that squeeky, clean feeling, but you can get the same results with soaps like Dial. Bleach will strip your skin of all its natural oils. It's also especially harsh on sensitive tissue, e.g. genitalia. Do yourself a favor and drop this habit immediately. If it's psychological, get some help.

are you kidding? bleach takes away bacteria. your body actually needs germs. it makes you unhealthy. and there are actually good germs for you. doesn't it burn when you get into the bath? thats 1 you body saying get the hell out of here. and 2 the bleach is eating away at your skin....really. thats very unhealthy.

i have a question for you, WHY on God's green earth would you be taking a bath in bleach? it's VERY bad for your skin, hair, and health.

Bleach is really good for you. It makes your hair shine. Your eyes love it, too! Your skin is so happy to be in acid. Your toenails like being burned off, too!

Are you kidding me? What the hell are you talking about?

• Cheryl

Str8 bleach? or just a couple tablespoons to give it that pool smell? The chlorine can buil up in your body if you use it too much, too often.